Dangerous!

The Medway HandyMan?

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Floorboards?

Reply to
James Hawkins

|On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:26:55 GMT, "The Medway Handyman" | wrote: | |>Recently bought a DIY product which had a safety sheet enclosed. |>

|>It was headed by symbols advising eye protection, hand protection, |>respiratory protection, & hearing protection. |>

|>The safety instructions carried on; "Handle with care. Store in dry |>conditions away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to hot, cold or damp |>conditions. Ideal storage is 18-22 C and 45-65% humidity. Store in |>original packaging and keep away from direct contact with windows, doors & |>floors". |>

|>Can anyone guess what the highly dangerous, unstable product was? |>

|>First correct answer wins a Medway Handyman fridge magnet :-) | |Floorboards?

Chipboard/MFD

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

I don't recall the rules saying only one guess per person... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

silicon sealer

Reply to
dennis

LOUD glue !!!

Reply to
Staffbull

A screwdriver!?

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

2nd go. Packet of condoms ...

-- Not me

Reply to
Adrian C

furniture polish?

cuddly toy?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Generally not a DIY product though.

HLAH

Are you suggesting that for that sort of activity it is better to get a professional in? ;-)

Reply to
James Hawkins

do you mean GLUE ?

Reply to
PeTe33

Loft insulation

Reply to
PeTe33

A pair of comic breasts?

Reply to
Grumps

My guess is that it is something innocuous bt the safety label has been applied without and thought to it relevance. It has to be big enough to get the label on it. I think something like a bottle (of water?!).

We need some more clues.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

The message from "Grumps" contains these words:

IRTA cosmic.

Reply to
Guy King

It was indeed 3 sheets of 80 grit sandpaper!

Send me your address & the fridge magnet is yours :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The message from Ed Sirett contains these words:

You mean like a 10" frisbee with "Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts" sticker on it? Show me a 3 year old that can choke on a 10" frisbee and I'll show you an alligator[1].

[1] Cue Ian Paisley joke.
Reply to
Guy King

Sir, sir, Rummy cheated.....