Dangerous!

Recently bought a DIY product which had a safety sheet enclosed.

It was headed by symbols advising eye protection, hand protection, respiratory protection, & hearing protection.

The safety instructions carried on; "Handle with care. Store in dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to hot, cold or damp conditions. Ideal storage is 18-22 C and 45-65% humidity. Store in original packaging and keep away from direct contact with windows, doors & floors".

Can anyone guess what the highly dangerous, unstable product was?

First correct answer wins a Medway Handyman fridge magnet :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Salt?

Reply to
Andy Burns

A small hammer

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Reply to
Paul Herber

Nope.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nope!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nope :-) !

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

green garden twine tiewraps

Reply to
Paul Herber

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Reply to
Bill

Nitromors (or similar)?

Reply to
Andy Wade

Something like polyfiller ?

Reply to
OG

Oh must have one of those ;-)

Erm:

Sandpaper Door trimming saw Large box of handyman fridge magnets

Reply to
John Rumm

Er, the "Medway Handyman fridge magnet"?

:-p

-- Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C

If it were not for the hearing protection, my guess would be cement.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Can I have another go:

Sticky tape!

Reply to
John Rumm

A block of wood, or maybe laminate flooring?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Stop cheating. I'm sure if you ask nicely he'll send you one anyway.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You've already had three goes......

Reply to