Danfoss Control Box wiring - with one single 2 port valve

Hi,
Can anybody offer any advice please?
I am installing my own simple central heating system - with just a gravity fed DHW supply and a single pumped radiator system.
I am trying to figure out how to connect the 10/12 terminal box - The only systems that have come with the contraols pack [from Danfoss Randall] cover 2x2 ports and 3 port systems - I just need a single 2 port - if anyone could give me a bit of advice, please reply,
Best Regards
Gavin.

Just follow the instructions for the 2X2 ports, but miss one out.
Gavin Adam wrote:

See below. Especially the main FAQ: motorised valves section.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Try http://content.honeywell.com/uk/homes/systems.htm and look at the C plan. Adam
Gavin Adam wrote:

Hi
Honeywell C-plan, with other names from other vendors, consists of pumped CH, gravity HW, and thermostats on each. The valve would need to be 28mm (or 1" union connections, maybe) to have all the right wires. There's an exta wire to allow 240V to pass on 'HW closed' that the 22mm valves don't have.
I'm not sure C-plan is still allowed for new installs though, due to the Part L Building Regs efficiency requirements. This may be why the instructions you have do not show it. If you're not having any inspections done or you're just doing an upgrade then you may get away with it.
HTH IanC