"Dandy Pro" paintbrush cleaner

I can't remember who recommended this gadget here, but I'd like to join in. It's a simple but excellent idea, & works well.

Top tip: save some empty tin cans (beans, for example) --- they're perfect for centrifuging small & medium-sized brushes.

Also, if you're using white paint, you can clean your brushes in the bath. (I take the coal & dirty dishes out first; YMMV.)

Reply to
Adam Funk