Damn you B&Q!

Now they're offering their power tool set with all the 18V tools *and* a laser mitre saw for 169. I hate them, why did I rush in and buy the set of three tools last year eh, eh?

If it's still under warranty take it back and try for a refund, I would ;o)
Si
message

;o)
I have done that before at Argos. I was exchanging something, and the price had come down by 20. I asked for a discount, and they said no, so I asked for a full refund. I then told the assistant "I'll take one of those please", and really pissed her off, har har.
Bob "cheapskate" Smith

set
price
asked
I did the same with argos, except i rang them to ask about it and they told me to take the item back and get a refund and then re-order. I pointed out that as this item was a home delivery item only they may as well just send me a refund, they agreed !! you don't get if you don't ask !
But you got a year of use out of it, which you would not have done if you had not purchased the tools.
In my experience, if they last a year you are doing really well.
Rick