Damn you B&Q!

Now they're offering their power tool set with all the 18V tools *and* a laser mitre saw for £169. I hate them, why did I rush in and buy the set of three tools last year eh, eh?

Reply to
Steve Firth

If it's still under warranty take it back and try for a refund, I would ;o)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I have done that before at Argos. I was exchanging something, and the price had come down by £20. I asked for a discount, and they said no, so I asked for a full refund. I then told the assistant "I'll take one of those please", and really pissed her off, har har.

Bob "cheapskate" Smith

Reply to
Bob Smith

But you got a year of use out of it, which you would not have done if you had not purchased the tools.

In my experience, if they last a year you are doing really well.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

I did the same with argos, except i rang them to ask about it and they told me to take the item back and get a refund and then re-order. I pointed out that as this item was a home delivery item only they may as well just send me a refund, they agreed !! you don't get if you don't ask !

Reply to
MiniEmma