Damaged Fire Surround

Hi All

After having my new fire and surround fitted, I have proceeded to tidy up the surrounding after - but after running masking tape across the top of the fire surround so not to get paint on it - I have pulled the masking tape off along with a great chunk of laminate and MDF leaving a nice series of gouges - I have then proceeded to fill these with the wrong colour plastic wood and have made a awful mess. Short of painting the whole thing white, can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks

Alec

Reply to
alecgreen

Its probably irredeemably screwed. What is it, laminate or wood veneer and what is the pattern?

Andy.

Reply to
Andy