d-i-y sharpen scissors and aluminium foil

Better to buy it from a food shop rather than a chemist - a lot cheaper. And you don't get the suspicious glances, refusal to sell more than two packs, and the snide comments.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Off the shelf in my local chemist along with the bicarb and epsom salts. The only time I was questioned in Sainsburys I said I was refining heroin and the assistant said I didn't look the type.

Reply to
stuart noble

It certainly does.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

-----------------------------8><

If you want suspicious glances, try buying potassium nitrate, especially in the 3kg pack I was able to track down. ;-)

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

funny boy

NT

Reply to
Tabby

Amazing! I was told I was lucky to still have a bottle of iodine (actually iodine in a solution of potassium iodide, IIRC).

And weed killer isn't the stuff it once was. Hardly touches the weeds at all.

Reply to
Windmill