Cycle service - bottom bracket

Bought one in Halfords for £9 ....

BB adjusted up a treat ... will fully strip down and clean out old grease on weekend.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Bikes are Best! I sill have a Muddy Fox Courier but haven't ridden it for years - these days it's replace rather than re-grease Good luck

yep .. mine is a Muddy Fox Courier Comp .... still looks like new, so this 'service' is just to keep it that way. although I do have a gel saddle rather than original knife edge.

Reply to
Rick Hughes