Cutting mosaic effect tiles

What is the best tool for cutting mosaic effect tiles its the ones with the dummy grout lines, I cant see a standard cutting scribe holding a straight line.

Reply to
Steve

I did this with 12" mosaic effect with false grout lines just used a normal 'Plasplugs' type cutter. No problem at all apart from, like always, if you need to cut a thin section off of one edge.

HTH

John

Reply to
John