Cutting asbestos corrugated sheets

Could you tell us how many ARCA members you have worked with in the last decade and on what type of jobs?

Reply to
Peter Parry

Peter,

You got it wrong, you started the argument - and it was you who brought up the rogue tradesmen theme - after I had merely commented on just one experience (which was factual) with nary a mention of "rogue trader".

As for saying I lost the argument, you lost it when you went off onto silly tangents over what after all was a very small, simple DiY job (on which you really could not give a practical answer for) and only required some advice as to the procedures - which you turned into something rather more complicated than necessary.

As for my rant, it's seldom I do that, but you really are an irritating person on times, especially when you persist in commenting on something you only have a little knowledge off (or googled) - but ego won't allow you to see that..

Good to see that we parted as enemies - and I can now carry on with the rest of my life in the knowledge that I really pissed you off (terrible language that! ROTFL

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Thank you kindly for that young Clive. :-)

Reply to
Cash

A "zombie dennis" would be fun when he re-awakes as the living dead.

But would anyone notice any difference?

Reply to
ARWadsworth