Cutting a bath panel - tool

What do you recommend for cutting a typical plastic bathpanel - I need to make a cut-out for some pipes and am concerned about cracking it.

Reply to
John

a hole saw ... if you have a local TLC, they sell a range of them, I suppose B&Q do them as well.

Reply to
Osprey

Any fine toothed saw and clamp the panel near the intended cut as well as possible - assistant helpful.

Reply to
VisionSet

And a good tape measure - just cut a curved one and it's about 10 mm too short grrrrr. Oh well, it's tucked away and not really noticeable.

HLAH