cut glass hoor handles

Does anyone know a source for cut glass door handles? or similar. other than a few on ebay i'm having trouble finding a source.

thanks DD

Reply to
dirt dibbler

Here's a few to get you started:

Rob Morley

ever-faithful Profanisaurus describes "Hoor Handles" as "Large gold-coloured hoop ear-rings, as worn in Benwell"

Reply to
Andy Dingley

How many do you want, wht size and are they for room doors or cupboard doors? I have several - genuine cut glass ones not like the ones on the websites suggested - which I'm fed up of seeing around.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Oy - there were at least a couple of cut lead-crystal knobs among that lot. :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley

He asked for glass, not crystal. and yes I know that 'lead crystal' is a form of glass!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

thanks for the useful links, these will do fine

DD

Reply to
dirt dibbler