Custom shower glass stuff..

I am faced with having to get a custom shower enclosure made up to fit a fairly unusual installation under a sloping roof.

Can anyone recommend where to get the FITMENTS online? - local glass suppliers are happy to cut and drill the glass and toughen it, but want huge and silly prices for fitments.

I would say that channels rather than clips are preferred - each piece of glass will be supported on tow or even three sides (inc shower base) apart from the door which is hinged off one of these..

Surface to be mounted to will be either the shower base, or a tiled wall, or plasterboard ceiling..

Oh, and does one leave a gap at the top to let the steam out? Easiest place would be at the door - simply leave it a couple of inches below the ceiling..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Catalogues online and I assume they do mail order.

I didn't for mine but then it's a wet room with a extract fan inside, There is a small gap between the door and the fanlight in mine as there is no seal at the top of the door.

Reply to
DJC