Cushion Floor - cleaning

My daughter has some 'maple effect' cushion floor (lino) in her kitchen. It looks quite good but it always feels rather sticky. I suspect this is just due to the type of plastic used. Is there a cleaner that I should be using to reduce the effect?
--

Regards

John

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:11:04 +0100, "John"

250ml of ammonia mixed with 3 litres of water.
Hello John

Nope, it's how it is, even when brand new.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK