Curved radiators

I'm looking for a fairly long curved single radiator. Not a fancy one but finned at the back and not too high. Screwfix don't do, nor Plumbworld. Does anyone do such items now? There are some lovely modern designs but all are flat (or conceived as room dividers!)
-- Any help TIA Please reply to Newsgroup scrambled address

Does
Have been looking for the same for bow windows and I think the only way to get what's wanted is to have them curved. I have been recommended to use http://www.greenfinchengineering.com/ by neighbours.
I wondered whether to reply to this one or not...But then thought why not?
Thirty two or so years ago Ravensbourne Heating of Worcester designed and supplied a heating system for me and this included a curved radiator.........which fitted and worked well.
They were very useful in the design stage as I recall
Mick

If you mean curved to fit something, rather than a general curve like on some towel rails, you get it custom made. Yellow pages should help, or ask at your nearest PM. Not as expensive as you might think.
--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

[snipped]

Thanks for these replies: I too am after a rad. to go under a bow window. Maybe I'll look out a salvage yard or 'country house' demolition site!
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:18:36 +0000, mutley wrote:

A curved rad is what you need for the standard 1930s semi. My local PM will do these for about (rad+80)+VAT. They require a template of the wall it is to fit on.
Alledgedly they will bend double rads for (rad+210)+VAT.
So you work out the heat requirement look for an appropriate length and height of single panel radaitor. Make your cardboard template, go to the PM and choose the rad and give in the template. Next week you hand over about 200 and...
...struggle to think how you are going to transport it to the site 8-(.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk