Curved edge beading

I am going to skim coat a chimney breast(is breast spelt like this in this context!) Anyway, the edges to this are curved. If looked at from the side, the edge looks like the diagram below except more "curvy".
| / / |
Normal beading will make the edges look too angular. Is there any other way I reinforce the edges?
Thanks in advance
James
On 15 Nov 2003 02:31:01 -0800, James W wrote:

corners.