curtain track

Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Reply to
Leveled

Mr Sheen (try it!)

Reply to
Pilbs

WD40?

Reply to
Lobster

In message , Leveled wrote

Rub the top edge with a candle. Candle wax will not trap dust and crud in the same way as a grease.

Reply to
Alan

Furniture polish works a treat......

Reply to
John

silicone spray used to lubricate window hinges on upvc

Reply to
Alex

Use furniture polish.

Reply to
shaun

think we've also used furniture polish in the past.

Jo

Reply to
Jo

Niffs a bit and overspray will stain the wallpaper or discolour porous paint (emulsion is porous in this context esp matt). It'll also leave a sticky residue which will trap dirt of time gunging the track up again.

Bit of Mr Sheen (or similar silcone polish) squirted onto a cloth an wiped along is much better. No nasty niff, dries properly.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I always use Vaseline

Reply to