Curtain clip

I live in a flat without double glazing, so my curtains are important to keep the drafts out. Unfortunately, not all my curtains hang too well and sometimes they fall open at the bottom. I'm looking for some kind of double ended clip to hold a pair of curtains together. Can anybody suggest something?

Peter

Reply to
psaffrey

A bulldog clip will do the job but might not be approved by the artistic/cosmetic director.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Probably too late now but an overlapping rail might have been better . If they are lined then a bulldog clip would do .Just reach behind at the botttom and attach the clip ..in fact even if they are not lined that should do as well

Reply to
anythingyoulike

Velcro

Reply to
John

Magnets, or 1 magnet and 1 bit of steel, sewn into the edging.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran

use lead weights in the bottom seam.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Depending on the type of rail you might be able to get special overlap runners.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

Wow - many brilliant suggestions - thank you. I might go with magnets, just because magnets are cool.

Peter

Reply to
psaffrey