Current Ratings of Crimp Connectors

Hi
Have some "blue" ring crimp terminals (made by AMP) - any suggestions as to what the current rating of these would be? There's no info on AMPs website or suppliers such as Farnell.
What's the usual assumption about crimp connectors' current ratings?
Thanks JR

Hi JR,
Have a visit to this site:
<< http://www.angliac.co.uk/product_search/pg.asp?family=Connectors&member=Terminals&subset1=Crimp

And then select Crimp from the menu to get a pop-up window which will let you view an online .pdf data sheet with all the information you're after.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

http://www.angliac.co.uk/product_search/pg.asp?family=Connectors&member=Term inals&subset1=Crimp
Hi BW
Superb! Thank you.
JR
(for anyone else interested, the PDF link at Angliac is www.angliac.co.uk/NewBookPDF/Connectors/218_220.pdf)

I assume they have the rating of the largest cable they will take. Don't really make much sense otherwise.
--
*Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together? *

Dave Plowman wrote: in part.

Cos they are not flat?
PS. Dave I always enjoy your 'sub lines'.