Curious enough to know?

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

am sure you won't regret at all !

Reply to
TruthKeeper13

Run, Its a suicide bomber. 8-(

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

The thing is he's not stirring the pot now?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The pastries you mean?

No need. I already know that they are loaded with sugar and carbohydrates and are fattening.

As for bacon, we already have that here.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Reply to
Bob Eager

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Couldn't stand the music; not sure about the lyric

mike

Reply to
mike

If for Prophet, this won't bring home the bacon.

Reply to
John McLean

Can you post a list of Danish products available in the UK ? I'd like to buy as many as possible. I've already got bacon, thanks, but I expect you aren't much of a bacon eater.

I am sure you won't regret at all !

Reply to
Phil Young

Bring it back on topic, I know how to skim a flat(ish) ceiling, but can the OP let me know how would I go about plastering a non-flat geometric shape, like for instance a dome. Should I have perchance a recently damaged dome in need of some attention.

Reply to
Phil Young