[Cured} added to the front of most junk emails

Recently I get the above, about 90% of the time. I use Mozilla Thunderbirds. Not a problem I just am pondering on the meaning.

Reply to
Broadback

Salt and other chemicals are added to meat to cure against rotting. Spam is an example of this curing, but its probably still rotten inside. Certainly don't like the bland taste!

Examining the full headers should find what filtering program they are using.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

In the ones I get, the body of the mail claims that, f'rinstance:

File "order_details_bf9c3c472.zip", size 11372 was deleted by Kaspersky Security 8.0 for Linux Mail Server Anti-Virus status: Suspicious Threats found: HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Script.Generic

Looking inside the mail shows a "Content-Type: multipart/mixed" header but it's not really mixed: the above text appears in a part of its own with "Content-Type: text/plain".

Reply to
Tim Streater

Its been pegged out on the line till its almost gone off? I have seen it too as a matter of interest. What I need is the email version of true call. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff