Cuprinol Power Sprayer

Hi

I purchased a Cuprinol Power Sprayer at the weekend, it was half price in my local B&Q. I have a 9 litre tub of Cuprinol Ducksback with approx half left. It states in bold that this is not suitable for spraying. Is this due to the consistency? Guess I can't water this down and use this in the power sprayer can I?

Reply to
slider

Might be the wax additive in this particular product too?

Midge.

Reply to
Midge

Suggest you take the sprayer back before you use it as they are not fit for purpose. I too bought it for =A39 via a pricematch a few months ago. Complete waste of time even with the Cuprinol own brand sprayable. It covered around half a panel before the nozzle blocked up. In the end I took the nozzle off and laid the new panels on the ground. I used the device to just pump the preservative onto the panels before brushing manually to cover the panel.

After painting all the panels I sold the sprayer at a car boot for a fiver. The chap said he wanted to spray creosote with it so wasn't likely to block up. I didn't argue nor question him breathing in the creosote mist and took the =A35. I suppose the =A34 it cost me was kinda worth it for me not having to dip brush in said preservative 100's of times!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Starling

I have one, and have had no problems with it. Works very well, and no blockages.

Chris R

Reply to
Chris R