Cupboard doors

We are remodelling our shower room, and need to build some cupboards to box in the boiler, and to provide some storage space.

The cupboard structure is easy enough, but I need some trall, narrow doors for the front

Specifically something like 2 of 250mm wide by 750mm high, and 2 of

250mm wide by 950mm high.

Unfortunately it seems getting doors THAT narrow (basically 2 to open over a 500mm space) seems very hard.

Ideally, I want pine or something similar which we can paint.

Most sites on the internet are for replacement kitchen cabinet doors, which are not really what we want

Anyone have any recomendations? I know I could get a carpenter in, but I would rather avoid the expense. I should be able to get 4 doors like this for less than =A3100, shouldn't I?

Reply to
Neal101

| We are remodelling our shower room, and need to build some cupboards to | box in the boiler, and to provide some storage space. | | The cupboard structure is easy enough, but I need some trall, narrow | doors for the front | | Specifically something like 2 of 250mm wide by 750mm high, and 2 of | 250mm wide by 950mm high. | | Unfortunately it seems getting doors THAT narrow (basically 2 to open | over a 500mm space) seems very hard. | | Ideally, I want pine or something similar which we can paint. | | Most sites on the internet are for replacement kitchen cabinet doors, | which are not really what we want | | Anyone have any recomendations? | I know I could get a carpenter in, but I would rather avoid the | expense. I should be able to get 4 doors like this for less than £100, | shouldn't I?

I once bought a door, to my design, from a local carpenter. His price was slightly *lower* than the sheds.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop