Cup Brushes with Bristles !! Not ! Wire !!

Im goin Nuts ! tryin to buy a bristle brush for my power screwdriver. I want to clean stuff with it but I dont want a wire cup brush, I want bristles who sells these things in the UK. Cleanin shoes and in awkward corners an all that razza.

My power screwdriver has a female hex socket so I need a hex male to go in it innit ? any ideas

I await your exalted comments with the usual awe and marvel.

Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

Reply to
Phil