Crown paint - is this a wind-up?

I'd contact them to tell them, but then I'd be on display too!

Ian Smeaton

Richard Head

Up - yes,

Wind - no.

So write "Data Protection Registrar" as your name!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Reply to
Andy Burns

Staging implies staging server, as opposed to production server, so it may be "greeking".

Then again staging and production systems have a habit of being the same - although admittedly where USA management want the change now and India is blaming "language difficulties" :-)

Reply to
js.b1

I do hope it doesn't disappear before The Register see it...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

{C64C0519-C7C0-4728-9CEF-33D91185ED61}&PageFirstRow=101;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

it didn't :-)

gone now though - 403. Happened in the last few mins.

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

I'm guessing I wasn't the only one who e-mailed TheReg then :-)

Reply to
James Bendall

{C64C0519-C7C0-4728-9CEF-33D91185ED61}&PageFirstRow=101

Well it's taken them several hours but it has just this minute gone down. On the page was a test message from a crown employee, mailed her at 9:00 to point out the error their ways, oh and also copied the Register, wonder which one acted first?

Reply to
Corporal Jones

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember James Bendall saying something like:

I would have done, but I was cleaning the paint out of my car boot. :)

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lol!

Seems it didn't go fast enough to avoid google ;-)

D.M.Chapman

Google seem to have cached the site before they took it down even better..

Reply to
Kevin

I suspect it will just end up a whitewash...

Reply to
js.b1

Damn, I see my personal info is there:-

dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave dave No No No No No 7/7/2010 2:14 PM No No

Reply to
Dave Osborne

Well I gave the name (and business address) of the Information Commissioner.

I also dropped the ICO an email with a screen shot.

Reply to
Martin Bonner