Crown Kitchens

Does anyone have any experience of Crown Kitchens? They look good but the quote from my local retailer seems pretty expensive. I have googled the group and found details of possible discounts from builders merchants. Is this true? If so, which builders merchants can you get them from?

How do they compare with others manufacturers in terms of quality and price?

Reply to
Dom