Creda T602CW Condensing Tumble Dryer

Creda had an appointment today to come to look at it our Credda T602CW tumble dryer. This is 10 days after booking a service visit, but I was informed yesterday that they don't have anyone qualified in my area until 27 Jan so I am a bit disappointed by this as you can imagine.

The problem is that the dryer has decided it doesn't want to use hot air anymore. I have had a quick look at it and can't see anything obviously amiss with the heater elements at the back and while I am happy to delve further I was wondering if anyone here could give me some pointers on this machine.

TIA

Reply to
Adrian Chapman

Disconnect the element plug and measure the resistance across the big terminals on the element. The elements used don't vary resistance that much with temperature. It should be around the 20s in ohms.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle