Creda Storage Heater Advice

I've moved into a flat with three new storage heaters all linked to a central control panel.
The one small storage heater that does not have a 'boost' button I have no trouble with.
The other two are quite curious. The larger one only seems to come on (and annoyingly with the fan) if I press the boost button. It won't work in 'normal' mode.
The medium sized one always seems to be on boost mode - i.e. fan assisted which wakes me up every morning at the alloted time.
Is there a way to get the two with boost settings to work normally without their fans coming on?