Creating an Arch in a door frame

I am in the process of erecting a new internal door frame in an existing wall and would like to create an arch effect but I am stuck as to how I might attempt this. if anyone has ideas could you please mail me at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com
thx Neil Townend
On 6 Jul 2003 01:31:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com (Neil Townend) wrote:

Do you mean you want the door and the frame to be arched as well or that you want to create an arch shape in the wall and fit a rectangular frame and door with something else filling the curved space above the frame?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl