Creating an Arch in a door frame

I am in the process of erecting a new internal door frame in an existing wall and would like to create an arch effect but I am stuck as to how I might attempt this. if anyone has ideas could you please mail me at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

thx Neil Townend

Reply to
Neil Townend

Do you mean you want the door and the frame to be arched as well or that you want to create an arch shape in the wall and fit a rectangular frame and door with something else filling the curved space above the frame?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall