creaky laminate

have some proper wood laminate in the hallway. (ie it's wood laminate not plastic)

was laid in accordance with the instructions, proper underlay and an expansion gap round the edge.

Problem is the flooring creaks when walked on!

is there any solution or is it one of those things?

is there something I can spray along the joints that won't stain the wood but will lubricate the joints perhaps?

harry

Reply to
Mr Harry

Sprinkle some talc down it. It has always worked for me.

Steven

Reply to
Steven Campbell