Crappy crapper

bung in some brick acid. 'they cant take it up em'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Dingley saying something like:

I'd bin it on sheer colour alone, but I suppose your bum doesn't care.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The acid only works effectively up to the normal waterline, but much of the scale on the rear U-bend builds up above the water level due to the repeated cycles of wetting and evaporation. That reference to stalactites and stalagmites wasn't entirely fanciful.

Reply to
Ian White

then bung up the exhaust pipe and fill er up, Cap'n Mannering!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No... that won't work (clues are in the words "U-bend", "bubble" and "CO2").

For true understanding, you must kneel an hour before the other man's toilet bowl.

Reply to
Ian White