cracked boiler only three years old!!

my glow worm boiler has a small crack in the heat exchanger.it is only three years old it is out of guarantee do i have to buy a new boiler or will the manufacturers compensate me.

Reply to
Keith White

rob

Reply to
rob

I noticed my boiler has an extended warranty on the heat exchanger. See if yours does.

Reply to
G&M

If the crack is leaking only very slightly you _just_ might be able to fix it with some internal leak sealer. Such as Fernox LS-I

Otherwise it is worth replacing the part as the boiler is newish.

Reply to
Ed Sirett