Crabtree Black Nickel

Can anyone point me to a reasonably-priced source of these electrical fittings? We saw them in B&Q and they would look good in the barn we hope to be moving into soon. B&Q price of GBP 19+ for a 2-gang switched socket is a bit OTT though. Googling hasn't turned up anything useful yet.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Try calling a wholesaler like WF or Newey and Eyre with a shopping list for reasonable quantity and ask them for a price. Then squeeze them for a bit more discount

.
Reply to
Andy Hall

We used these in the kitchen:

Not Crabtree, but very good quality - at least as good as the standard Crabtree sockets I've used elsewhere in the house. Most pleased with them. They look superb against tumbled slate.

Reply to
Grunff

Can anyone point me to a reasonably-priced (i.e. as cheap as possible) source of these accessories? We saw some in B&Q, and thought over 19 quid for a 2-gang switched socket was a bit much. Googling has so far produced nothing useful.

Were hoping to move into a converted barn soon (the deal is on once again, for the third time), and they would look 10*n times better than the standard white plastic stuff that's there at the moment. Then there's the need for black plugtops, I suppose.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Duraplugs.

Reply to