CR2 batteries

Can anyone please tell me of a cheap source of the reliable CR2 batteries?
My Nikon Cool-light SL1 has been dispatched by Amazon ;-)
--
Andy Mabbett Reply to [my first name] [at] pigsonthewing.org.uk
USA imprisons children without trial, at Guantanamo Bay:

www.7dayshop.com
dg

I recommend this place too. Fuji CR2 battery 1.39 each and 95p delivery. CPC's cheapest is about 2.50 (not sure of make or delivery).

Yep. Great service from them for batteries. My wife is a teacher and her school now buy all of their batteries from 7dayshop.com as it works out *much* cheaper than any other suppliers.
Beware of their ink carts though. They used to be excellent but the last couple of sets have constantly required cleaning. To be fair, they did give me a full refund *and* replacements but the replacements where rubbish as well :)
www.7dayshop.com for bats. http://www.choicestationery.com/ for ink.
Darren
David Hearn wrote:

They aren't children. they're teenage terrorists

www.7dayshop.com or www.mx2.com
Both based on Gurnsey and are doing the vat & tax free thing on orders to the UK.
I've been using them for batteries for years now - the lithium ones I get (for my diving kit) are usually about a tenner for 5 when they are over a tenner each in the high street shops...
Gordon