cpvh@uk2.net

I Have finaly decided this account is too full of spam and won't be reading mail sent to it anymore.

But i'll be watching - occasionaly.

In the unlikely event anyone feels the need to get in touch, ping me here.

TTFN

Chris

Reply to
Chris Holmes

I can recommend mailwasher, and have a couple of the old unlimited accounts betas available, along with filters that stop 95%+ of the crap I normally receive to 7 accounts.

They can be found here:

Colin Wilson