CPC pen type multimeter

Anyone got a pen type multimeter from CPC, model no MS8211, stock code IN05261 ?

I got one in December and it is acting up on the audible continuity check setting. Once the probes are touched the buzzer sounds as expected but will not stop sounding when the probes are parted.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Looks like I'll have to get Santa out of hibernation to come and collect his duff gift.

Reply to
fred