CPC free delivery this week

Free delivery on orders through to Friday (no minimum) on in-stock items ordered on the web, with WEBFREE in the Order Comments field.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Extended to Sunday.

I used it yesterday, and the order has gone out using an untracked service, so it may be that webfree gets you a cheaper delivery method.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I think they do that for smaller consignments anyway. Fairly normal if they later deliver something that was initially out of stock.

Reply to
Bob Eager