CPC delivery charges

Their parent company, Farnell, have a £25 minimum order (and a bigger stock range in some areas). However, their prices generally are higher - presumably to cover this.

RS have free delivery, but usually even higher prices.

Depends on how much you want as to which to use.

Ebay can be your friend.

Reply to
<me9

My current basket is about £30. Several items I've got on Ebay and deleted from the basket.

At least they retain the basket so that you can add other items that are more expensive elsewhere, as well as deleting those obtained otherwise.

Reply to
<me9

Unless I can see the total before identifying myself I shop elsewhere. Sharp practice and they get an address to spam.

Reply to
<me9

In message , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

Not any more - unless you pick up from a depot

Reply to
geoff

Sorry, me not being clear. On many sites, not specifically CPC, the actual cost of delivery (if under their free delivery threshold) isn't revealed until the last minute. Finding the threshold is easy, the actual cost isn't.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I pick Toolstation & get both :-)

Well, free over £10 anyway - & I find TS cheaper than SF nowadays.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If you have a trade account (on a cash basis, not a credit account), do you still pay the same charges? Farnell say they 'may' apply, but it's unclear if they actually do apply them.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos