Coving question

I`ve googled this group but couldn`t find the info I wanted, nor can I find it on the interwebby. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to buy 3-metre lengths of standard plaster coving, as I can only seem to find reference to 2-metre legths, or is that the longest size available?

Thanks

Reply to
Carolyn

B&Q definitely have it in 2.4m lengths and possibly 3m. I think Wickes do

3m.
Reply to
Mike

In message , Carolyn writes

In you local shed quite possibly.

Gyproc coving is avaible in 3, 3.6 and 4.2 (I think) lengths

Go to a local builders merchants, you'll have no problem getting it.

Reply to
chris French

Not only do local builders merchants tend to carry the longer lengths, if you get the right one, they will deliver free! So no problems squeezing it into the car. Make sure you check the packaging for damage on delivery though

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I have just put up coving in our hall, Wickes was the best price wise, pack of 6 90mm by 3m long was about =A315 and also had single lengths of 3m for about =A33 adhesive was cheaper than B&Q too.

Reply to
shedman

Try trade decorator centres. Ask nicely and you could get free delivery.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

Many thanks for all your replies, must have been looking in the wrong places. Least you know what I will be doing Easter week now... cheers

Reply to
Carolyn