Covering for stair treads.

Cork? Not too sure about how hardwearing it is in that application. Other than that what about those woven hemp mats or similar. The problem then is getting it in the right size, I reckon they'd fall apart if they were cut down. Whether it's safe or not is a matter for you to decide.

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

I am planning to fix strips of laminate flooring to the risers of my stairs. I would like to cover the treads with something other than carpet, that is available in a range of natural shades. Can anyone suggest anything that would be safe and attractive?

JackieC

Reply to
JackieC