Cotton hi-vis vest - where to buy?

I need to find a long orange hi-vis vest ... it's easy to find them in polyester but, despite spending a long time on Google, I can't find cotton ones - are they available?

Reply to
no_spam

- that's yellow, but the manufacturer labelled as Helman and they might do an orange (GO/RT for rail use?) version?

or cut the sleeves off a cotton hi vis jacket?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Reply to