Costs for Gas Central heating from Electric storage

We have looked at buying a 3 bed semi which has electric storage heating. We'd want gas central heating.

There is a gas riser under the stairs but no meter.

Any ideas what I should allow for to get the gas laid on, a central heating system put in and gas run to the kitchen and lounge?

Reply to
Richard Markham