Cost to replace 25 lightbulbs- Have I being overcharged

ISTR she used to do a striptease show on late night TV in Italy when I lived there. When there was nothing else on (so to speak) ...

Reply to
geoff

It's a windup ...duh

Look at the email address of the OP

Have you been in a coma for the past week?

Reply to
geoff

Was her winning slogan "Vote for bush"?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Cicciolina the way to success!

Assuming that the bloke in the film was called Cecil, that is.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Owain coughed up some electrons that declared:

Don't forget the risk assessment!

Reply to
Tim S

John coughed up some electrons that declared:

And David Cameron is getting all manly on his own party kicking some serious ass (pay it back or be sacked). Wonder if his name will come up in tomorrow's paper - that would be embarrassing...

Reply to
Tim S

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

I don't even want to look. It is something Berlusconi (sp?) would be boning?

Reply to
Tim S

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Glad I live in the nice end of Kent!

;->

Reply to
Tim S

We will have to wait and see if the condoms go on the second house expenses to find out for sure.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Wot, Thanet???

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, she's far too old for Berlusconi. She's legal, but you'd need a supply of paper bags and earplugs.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Bob Eager coughed up some electrons that declared:

Oi - I don't want Gary Glitter roaming my back yard!

No, Tunbridge Wells give or take 3 miles. Round here the pikeys wear a suit while they're nicking your GPS...

Reply to
Tim S

In message , Tim S writes

That'll be the national debt paid off in no time ...

Reply to
geoff

TW is so posh it's really East Sussex...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Funny you should say that.

The suit joke isn't a joke, but actually comes from Robertsbridge (which is in East Sussex, where I'm fixing the bunglalow). There have been sightings of a man in a suit[1] on the prowl, apparently spotted nicking something from an unlocked van.

My builder got his GPS nicked while his van was in my drive. May be the same...

Reply to
Tim S

Like Hastings, you mean? :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bob Eager coughed up some electrons that declared:

No, that's the smelly end. Along with Brighton.

Reply to
Tim S

Hardy surprising since there is a long established Pikey's site in Robertsbridge.

-
Reply to
Mark

Mark coughed up some electrons that declared:

71557.jp

Yes, it's the other side of the bypass...

Reply to
Tim S

> 71557.jp

What's a bypass between friends.....