Cost of re-tiling roof

Hi.

Had a small leak around the chimney flashing recently so I was up on the roof today patching it.

While up there and looking around I noticed a lot of tiles were getting thin and cracking. Tiles have large aggregate in them, not sure if clay or concrete. (original interlocking tiles, house built 1936).

Would anyone have a ballpark cost for re-roofing the house (new sarking, battens, tiles, ridge tiles, flashing and soffits)

I will be getting quotes soon but I would like to get a rough idea of cost.

House is two bedroom semi-detached with hip-end roof in North Birmingham, West Midlands.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Furthermore any recommendations for roofers in the Birmingham area would be welcomed.

FrankG

Reply to
FrankG