Cost of new central heating

Has someone failed to see the pun ch line, perhaps.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I saw the pun, but never thought it clever. Maxie did.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, that does surprise me. I thought Dimm Lin, the far eastern luscious lovely was hoot. No funnies, so the attraction must other things.

Reply to
IMM

In message , Ed Sirett writes

DIMM doesn't do humour

Reply to
raden

Who told you that? Outstanding? A Baxi salesman? Mr French bout a Ravenheat, that is how much he knows about boilers.

Reply to
IMM