Cost for council to replace window

Who says it was premeditated? I expect he was working with the sledgehammer, the prat next door upset him then legged it, and the closed door wasn't going to stop Mr. Wadsworth from telling his neighbour what he thought of people who threaten to harm animals.

Reply to
Rob Morley

I have just taken accepted a caution for crimianal damage. Job done.

I must admit it was not my finest hour.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

free?

Adam,

Now you have to tell us why you were provoked to take such actions - sounds like a good story !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Glad it's over for you, apart from the relief that it must be not to have to go to court it means you can now argue the toss with the cooncil over the window bill and not just settle a huge demand to show contrition.

I hope it has ended with the other party realising you are not one to be f'ckd with rather than one who needs to keep his nose clean at all costs, but then that's none of mine or anyone else's business.

All the best, f

Reply to
fred

You lucky, lucky, lucky *LUCKY* thing. If you ever "lose it" again (and I know it's easy to "let go" or "snap" occasionally) try to just drop *everything* and go somewhere else *immediately*! It doesn't matter where, just go! N.B. Bloody hard to do, approaching impossible!

Go well.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

It really is boring, just like all other neighbour arguments. My neighbour hates me and thinks I am a wanker. The same applies as to my views about him. It is the usual ongoing feud that some neighbours have.

However on Monday evening whilst he was singing on his karaoke (I rest my case as to the wanker) I was smashing up my concrete path so I could lay an armoured cable down to the shed. Two of my friends were there and a "couple" of beers had been sunk (and that is the real reason I did what I did). He did not like the noise and came out with a pick axe, threatened me and my cats so I went for him.

Had there been no alcohol or threats to kill the cats I know who would have been locked up. It is now the second time I have punched him but on the first occasion he was drunk, abusive and threatening to kill me and I was not arrested but I failed to learn. 12 hours in the cells allows you time to think, especially on a busy Bank Holiday when you can get no sleep. Do I hear the words "Its is time to grow up" marching in to view?

It will probably only end when one of us moves, but I do not want to sell and the council have a waiting list for transfers so he cannot move at the moment.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You have my sympathy. I can hardly think of anything worse than not getting on with a next door neighbour.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No charge for smacking him?

Sometimes these things just have to be done ... :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley

May cost you when you sell the house, but same goes for the neigbour, even more so maybe ;)

Reply to
marvelous

If you complain about him as an antisocial tenant the council can evict him without having to rehouse.

Owain

Reply to
Owain