Correct maintenance for concrete blockweave

I am very pleased with my pristine blockweave front garden which was built to a good standard in November before the bad weather set in. It drains well, has a good thick (150 mm) foundation layer, and provides a good strong surface for two cars and a caravan. I should like to keep it in it's present good shape. What would be the best annual maintenance regime to follow when Spring arrives to ensure that it does not deteriorate to a weedy, moss ridden mess like some of the neglected examples I have seen?

Reply to
peter

In message , peter writes

Reply to