Cornices in Kitchen

Hi

I need to cut and mitre and the cornices and pelmets in my new kitchen I have a (borrowed) electric compound mitre saw but was concerend abou the type of blade to use. The cornice is made of laminate and I' worried about chipping the laminate from the edges of the mitre cuts....is there a special blade or technique i should look for?? Grateful for your advice Ale

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman