cork to emulsioned hardboard - what adgesive?

I'm making a cork-faced noticeboard, for which I'll need to glue cork tiles to the rough side of some hardboard which has had a coat of emulsion.

Will watered-down PVA, e.g. watered-down standard wood glue, be OK??

If so, how much should I water it down? If not, what other adhesive would people recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Harry

Reply to
Harry Davis

yes if you clamp/weight it, it will be excellent.

I wouldn't water it meself. Put on a thin smear with an old credit card..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Where do you get cork tiles suitable for noticeboards BTW?

Reply to
Mark

Mark wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

One place is: