Cordless combi drills

Yes, pure fiction with a few cribbed facts thrown in !...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Mr Dot, have you tried therapy? It is available on the NHS

to open account

Reply to
IMM

In article , &lt

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Best you have a quite word with yourself then...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Basildon Bond, more like.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

James Bond, and myself, do not go to Essex.

to open account

Reply to
IMM

It's not that far from Milton Keynes.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You are clearly very stupid. I found out last week what FOAD means. Very applicable to you

-- Hands On

Reply to
Hands On

The city which won 'Britain in Bloom' so often 'they' banned it from entering one year to give others a chance?

The 'silver city by the sea'?

Of course you'd find it awful - they don't suffer fools gladly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So you should be...

Let's see. You live in Wallasey and work at the uni dept of Liverpool John Moores uni. It is clear you have been abusing your position there.

to open account

Reply to
IMM

Are you on about Aberdeen? That horrible grey place. Appalling place. What makes it worse is that the people were crap. Appalling people to a man , woman and child - retards. Not recommended. Avoid at all costs.

to open account

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

wanker

Reply to
nomoreIMM

You are right Maxie. A wanker as well. He lives in Wallasey you know. Ever been there Maxie? The pits man, the pits, almost as bad as Aberdeen.

to open account

Reply to
IMM

I have had all three makes but put Makita on top with Hitachi. DeWal

are solid but I had problems with their unintelligent charging syste rendering my batteries utterly useless after about 18 months. Bosc corded equipment has been okay but haven't been as robust as the other whilst Bosch cordless screwdriver lasted only a few weeks before batter packed in.

I've had a Hitachi corded drill for 20 years and it's still pumping a my backup. Makita cordless though has been brilliant

-- kafkaian

Reply to
kafkaian